Foot, the lowest part of our body takes all the weight of us while we stand or walk, when any movement they act to step forward or backward whichever necessary. Because of this heavy duty, foot pain is very common among everyone. We need to rest it, as well as take care of it regularly or use foot pain remedy to get relief from foot pain. Any pain or discomfort in any part of the foot can be the foot pain identifier. Those identified pain places may be one or more of them after foot pain diagnosis:
Identifying pain leads to foot pain diagnosis, either mild or severe. It may be for the time being or for long term based on issues or damage it has, which can be identified after proper foot pain diagnosis. And few cautious measures or foot pain remedy can easily help to overcome the pain in shortest time.
Table of Contents
What are the reasons of foot pain?
Foot pain occurs due to different practices or medical conditions, and foot pain remedies are easy to get these days after right foot pain identifier is found. Some common reasons found & listed through proper foot pain diagnosis, which are:
Major foot pain identifier is use of shoes. If your shoes doesn’t fit properly or too stiff then these may lead to foot pains. Again if high heel shoes are used for months, then surely that will affect foot and can cause pain under heels. High heels keep pressuring on foots. So good fitted shoes, boots or loafers ensures good foot health in general.
Due to extensive exercise or sports some may develop foot pain. Proper foot pain diagnosis can give relief from these sorts of injuries or pains. There are common foot exercises for pain, which can give you relief from unusual foot pain top or foot pain side.
Several Medical Reasons for Foot Pain
Often medical issues are reasons for foot pain.
Foot is vulnerable when it has arthritis. The pain that occurs due to arthritis is unfortunate. This is easily identifiable while foot pain diagnosis and foot pain relief products are used widely on this for foot pain remedy.
Diabetes may cause foot pain problems. This may lead to other disorders. In case you are having problems due to diabetes you may find below issues in foot.
- foot ulcers or sores
- damaged nerve in foot
- congested or hardened arteries in both legs and feet
Foot Pain Diagnosis for Non-Medical Causes
There are lots of other reasons for foot pain rather medical issues. The reasons are many but not limited to below:
- Any foot injury like sprain, fracture or tendonitis.
- Ingrown toenails
- Medications that cause swelling of the feet
- Neuromas, which are growths or tumors of the nerve tissue
- Hammer toes
- Athlete’s foot
- Haglund’s deformity (enlargement of the back of the heel)
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Fallen arches
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arthritis of the joints
- Gout, especially affecting the great toe
Foot Pain Remedies at Home
Foot pain remedy varies person to person due to reasons. The pain that one is facing may not be same for other. So extra thought is always required to identify each foot pain type & find its remedy.
However, following tips may help to avoid expensive foot pain relief products.
- Apply ice to the foot when flammable feel.
- Pain reliever or spray can be taken.
- Use of foot pads will prevent the affected area.
- Lift the foot that’s causing you to have pain can be handy in times.
- Give rest your foot whenever possible.
Few Doctor’s Advice as Foot Pain Remedy
Sometimes you can easily identify what causing your foot pain and take necessary foot pain relief products. But when the pain is regular & really in a critical condition, you must see a doctor to find right foot pain products. When below are noticed, please consult a doctor.
- Sudden and severe foot pain.
- Any suspected recent injury.
- Putting weight on your foot is difficult.
- If you feel numb as blood flow is not regular in your foot.
- Any wound that are causing pain and requires foot pain diagnosis.
- Inflamed or red skin on foot along with pain.
- Fever due to pain.
- Pain in arch
Doctor’s Diagnosis of Foot Pain
A doctor must watch your posture, walking style along with legs movement and impact on your feet & back. If required they may go for further inquiry or ask X-ray reports.
Any incident is important, so if anything you feel wrong in the recovery time, share with the doctor, so he/she can guide you best.
The treatment that doctor can advise are based on the reasons & types of pain that you are experiencing. Remedy can be simple or difficult but for the betterment of your body please follow what doctor says. Even using a cheap loafer or a fusion slip-on loafer can help you quickly to recover from pain. If a difficult situation then doctors may ask for below:
- wart removal
- physical therapy
- foot exercises for pain relief
Prevent & Cure Chronic Foot Pain
By following these tips may help you to prevent & cure ongoing foot pain:
- Choose most comfortable, roomy & well-cushioned shoes.
- Always try to avoid shoes with large heels and narrow toes.
- Try to have a weight rational to your height.
- Stretching before vigorous foot exercise helps to avoid foot injuries.
- Follow good foot hygiene & stay safe.
- Try to wear right footwear when you’re in outdoors.
- Do some foot exercises for pain relief regularly.
Foot pain is common but it’s not a normal thing in life. You must seek doctor’s help & take foot pain relief medicines or do foot exercises for pain relief if your foot pain is not recovered even after a week or two of at-home treatment or by giving rest.